Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Hummm…

Well, there has been knitting going on, but there are no pictures to prove it today. Robin (aka the Essential Tank from Lace style) is rockin' along. I am about half way to the armholes. The lace pattern is pretty easy to memorize and goes pretty quickly. And I have only used about 2½ balls of the yarn I bought. I subbed the alpaca it called for, instead opting to use Kogiu (I heart Kogiu) and although the math tells me I need 10 balls of Kogiu, I think I will have a lot left. Good thing Purl believes in exchanges.

I also started another tank, this time of my own design. I purchased some Knit Picks Gloss in bare (I really need a basic cream tank). I am planning on reverse stockinette stitch with some garter lace trim at the neckline, but didn't want to do all that purling. So instead I am going use stockinette stitch and turn it inside out when I am finished. Such a cheater, I know. I have a vision of the tank under my favorite pink suit. I must knit faster, spring is already here!

Pictures to come soon!

No comments: