Friday, April 9, 2010

Did you see…

Army of Knitters (aka my friend Heather, not that I am bias or anything) has a great new website. It launched today. I love the new look. The colors are great. Not to mention the designs. I personally love Erquy. How could you go wrong with a little lacey tank for the summer? Or do you need a cute lacey cardi to go over all your summer dresses? Then Benodet is for you. I might have to make mine a little longer though, to cover the gut.

Not only is the spring/summer stuff great, but she has a teaser up for fall. Cables on the sleeves…you know I love it!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks so much Smitten!

I'm going to make myself a longer version of Benodet too, Maybe in a bright colour.
AND I want a long version of Erquy. Do you think I'd have enough patience to knit it ankle length?