Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Progress

So I have been making some good headway (no pun intended) on my brother’s hat. See for yourself:
The cables are a little hard to see in this picture, but trust me, they are there. I just started the decreases. I made a mistake in the previous round so I think I am going to tink it back.

In other knitting news I am finish with the bulk of the endless stockinette stitch for the secret project. Want to see:
I am such a tease, I know. Soon it will be taking a very hot bath in the washing machine. I made a felted swatch using the machine I will be using to felt the bag, but I a still a little nervous about how it will look once it is out of the washer. It just occurred to me tonight that I don’t even know the name of the book I am making these projects for. Perhaps I should find out.

In non-knitting news I finally cut out the sweatshirts for my two adorable nephews. Who wouldn't want a sweatshirt in this print? Now I just need to get motivated to pull out the sewing machine and get going!

No comments: