Thursday, January 11, 2007

Make It Work!

So I was a little bummed that I had to go to this black tie affair for work. I don’t have a black tie dress that I fit into at the moment and I don’t have the money or the willpower to go buy a new one. So I decided to wear a black suit with a fancy top underneath. The upside you ask? I might get to see Tim Gunn from Project Runway from afar. Boy did I do better than that! As I was watching him from a distance talking to some students, the guy next to me started talking to me. He asked if I was a fan of Project Runway and started asking me about how I liked the show. It turns out this guy works under Tim Gunn at Parsons. He introduced me to Tim. You want proof? Here you go…


He was so nice! We talked for about five minutes, about what I’m not sure. I did forget to give him my card to talk to him about LIM (I’ll bet that my boss is really glad she gave me the title Communications Associate now). I also realized when I got home that I should have asked him about Season 4. I do remember telling him that I was a big fan of Project Runway and he replied “So am I!” He looks exactly like he does on TV.

Knitting Content to come in the near future!

3 comments:

MUDNYC said...

You look like a stone cold fox!

Anonymous said...

Smitten's first celebrity cameo! Whee!

city girl said...

AWESOME!!!!!