Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Secret Project Knitting is done!

Ok, I know I promised to try and be a regular blogger. But see I have been working on secret projects and that's all I been working on. So it's hard to blog when I can't show you anything. But here's a little sneak peak:



This is from secret project 2. I am really happy with the way this turned out. Secret project one needs some tweaking and should be done shortly. Not quite as happy with the second project but Heather had some good suggestions for me. All the girls at SnB seemed to like it, so perhaps I am being overly critical of myself.

In the meantime I have gone rogue with my monogamous knitting. I have 2, count them 2 projects in the works. I have decided to make the Shedar for myself. My brother's turned out pretty good, and now that I can cable without a needle, a 2 stitch cable isn't such a hassle. I am repurposing some Cascade 220 I have in, you'll never guess what color, that's right PINK.

I am also plugging away on the version of the Debbie Bliss Cardigan. The back is done, and I am about half way up the first front.

I am going away with some of the girls this weekend and I can't wait. I took Friday off so I can get ahead start. Good friends, good food and good knitting. What could be better!

And Finally, thank you to all my SnB friends who made me feels like a princess on my birthday!

1 comment:

city girl said...

what a pretty princess!
congrats on the secret knitting...pretty soon you'll be doing secret knitting for your own book. :)